Monday, March 31, 2008

Juice Feasting Day 31!!!


   I LOVE JUICE SOOOO MUCH!!!! 
 I LOVE THIS EXTREME ALIVE FEELING I FEEL ALL OVER MY BODY!!!
there is so many flavors in a juice.  today i feasted on some of the best juices.  the mix...lime, lemon, cucumber, celery, big GREEN leaves, cilantro, tomato, garlic, ginger, beets and greens with a bit of dandylion and parsley.  one of the quarts i added hemp oil and kelp.  YUMMY!!!
all the produce LOCAL & ORGANIC!!!
i am still CRAVING the ORANGES & bee pollen.  everyday i am having 3-4 quarts of green juice and at least one quart of orange with spirulina and bee pollen.
at day 29 i started a coffee enema at home.  that was an effective use of a great healing tool.  i experienced great satisfaction and relief from minor sluggishness right away.  i felt like a new me.  i will do those whenever needed.
on other juice feasting news i had SO much balanced energy throughout the weekend.  friday night i was out with friends until 430 in the morning dancing then had 2 hours of sleep before i woke up to get ready for the raw food class i taught on saturday.  i didn't miss a beat, i was ready to go and give that my best and i did.  the class was SO MUCH FUN!!!! i am looking forward to planning another one soon.  i had 5 ladies attend on saturday.
after the class i had to jam to get to work and then i served 40 people dinner and was done about 930pm, just in time to be picked up again and taken to a reggae show to dance the night away.  that is where my honey met me and he carried me half asleep back to his place around 1am and put me to bed for a very enjoyable nights rest.
so for those people who think that juice feasting means no energy for fun...it's the opposite.  i have so much energy i have to be out having fun to use it!!!
the last time i blogged i mentioned that i was going to deliver Cody's birthday present to his house.  well i drove out there, no one was home so i had to leave it at their grandpa's office.  i didn't get to see my boys this time.  i am very proud of myself for driving out there and making the attempt though.  that is a really big step for me.
well i have to end this blog for now.
Much Love

No comments: