Saturday, March 15, 2008

Juice Feasting Day 15!!!

I have been feeling pretty incredible  the last few days.  I can defiantly feel some shifts happening in me and around me.

I have had a ton of energy and a sense of peace too.

Nothing really new to report.  

Oh other than a successful visit to the colon hydrotheropist!
I will be nice and spare the details!

Onyx (my cat) has been really sick but i think she is getting better.  maybe she is taking on my detox symptoms for me because i sure haven't been feeling a whole lot in the detox department of the juice feast.

honestly, the only cravings i have had came today when i was looking at all the food i was serving people.  i felt little urges to eat a small bite of something but that all passed really quickly and i enjoy my juice so much more and this great feeling of being free from all that "food" stuff!

this is it for me tonight.  i am ready for bed!

much LOVE & yes i am very much ALIVE!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Brandie,
I just found your blog and your juice feast seems to be going amazingly. It's wonderful. I have put the link to your blog on my blog. Have a great day!
Michelle
http://juicefeastingforvibranthealth.blogspot.com

BrandieLand said...

thanks for the comment michelle! i have your blog bookmarked and i check in with you often! you are an inspiration to me!