Friday, March 28, 2008

Juice Feasting Day 28!!!

i am so touched by the on line class for A NEW EARTH by ECKHART TOLLE & OPRAH.
i watched monday nights class last night in AW & WOW's.  being fed this teaching while juice feasting and at this moment in my life right now is such a gift.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

juice feasting is flowing along. i am feeling in the juice feasting groove as far as ordering & organizing all the produce into my little tiny house & small bar cooler, making the juice and taking care of all of my detoxing needs with ease.  my body & i are REALLY getting to know one another and that is something i have not remembered ever experiencing.  dream time is so ALIVE.  my heart is wide open.  mother earth is LOVING all of the compost.    ZERO TRASH created and i don't know if this has anything to do with the juice feast but my cat onyx and i have bonded so much over the past month.  maybe she is just so happy to be let outside.  last week she brought in a hummingbird present to show how much she loves me.  right now she has been loving all over me since we woke up.  i know she has food in her bowl this is just extra affection.

i am happy to report that i think i tackled the flea issue head on before it got out of hand.  i ended up with only a dozen or so bites on my body.  i remedied the situation by washing all the bedding and coating the carpet in SALT and spraying my tiny house down with Lemon, Lavender & Eucalyptus oil....i even spray my body down after i shower.  onyx got the spray too.....at night the bed gets sprayed before i lay down.  i am mentioning this because there is another way....to avoid any uses of chemicals & to get rid of the fleas in my house.  the natural approach has done the trick and so far so good.  much less expensive too.  it's flea season here, and if anyone reading this has to deal with fleas here are other options besides toxic chemicals that cost a lot!!!

today is my son CODY'S BIRTHDAY!!!  he is 15 years old today.   WOW!!!  i will be calling him in just a little bit and i am feeling like i am a super hero today so i will drive out to the ayers compound and bring his gifts, card and balloons to the door myself.  the power is in the present moment and i will bring that teaching from last night with me while i go.  BE PRESENT.  if i could enlist a trusting friend to go with me i would do that too, just to be a witness but it's too last minute and super hero's  can act alone at times too.

so with that said i am going to start getting ready for the big adventures for the day.  i am grateful to a friend who has lent me her car today to make the drive to deliver the easter & birthday gifts to cody & taylor and pick up the weekly order of LOCAL PRODUCE that came through from the farmers.  

please say a prayer for me and my boys.  

much LOVE


No comments: