Monday, March 10, 2008

Juice Feasting Day 10!!!













i am so jazzed about the juice feasting today!  a happy to be walking the earth alive kind of feeling today.
yesterday was another story and i will write about that in a minute.  both days i had all green juices and one orange, spirilina & bee pollen juice & exercised for over an hour as well.  tonight was nearly 10 minutes rebounding, 20 minutes weight training and an hour of NIA!!!  felt great!  alittle bit of lower back pain of the right side. i am choosing to express this because it is NOT typical for me to have back pain.  is it the kidneys?  could be...
i have scheduled a colonic for thursday and that should help things if it is the kidneys.

the thing i am most thrilled about blogging tonight is that I AM remembering my DREAMS and for two days in a row they have showed up the following day as actually happening.  i am excited about this because i remember this happening when i was young (in my teen years) and it hasn't happened since.

saturday night i dreamt that there was a lot of drama happening at my job and i questioned my position in it and if i should continue working there and if i do what part i would play in it.  my dream had the SAME feeling and i felt yesterday at work when the drama began to happen.  i have a choice to make really soon and i know it.  it IS time to leave my JOB.  it's really interesting that on this juice feast that i have realized that it is VERY DIFFICULT to DO that which i am NOT aligned to do.  i have know for a while that it is time to leave i am just holding on by a very fine piece of thread.  it's a bit of a fear factor for me to just let go and trust that i will be directed to where i am meant to go.  

the other dream was last night and i dreamt that Onyx (my cat) has been plotting on how to get out of the house.  (she has been only indoor since i got her 8 months ago)  then tonight when i got home from the gym she was at the bottom of my stairs outside....she preceded to show me how she got out by running up the stairs ahead of me and jumped through a loose part of the screen back inside.

now what do i do?  she wants outside SO bad and i live on MAIN STREET!!!  she is the sweetest cat ever and i just want to protect her from the stray cats, ticks, fleas & other wild animals.

cool dreaming huh? well this is it for me tonight.  i am craving a shower and a book.

much LOVE



No comments: