Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Past Present Future


i am grateful for the day spent with the man i love.  sleeping in, cuddling up, drinking yerbematte in bed while watching planet earth with the blanket over the window....ahhh i love that, no where we have to be routine, we can do whatever we want to.

today has been interesting for sure.  i recognize that one can look at the past without getting stuck, hopefully lessons get learned, its best to be present,  that is where the magic is and by what i think about i create.

so the intention for this blog is to help guide what i create for myself in 2008 and review 2007

i set a list of things i wish to create for my life in 2008, here are a few i will share.

Number one and most important to me is a promise to DO MY BEST to heal the relationship between my sons Cody and Taylor and I.  This year is the year for that magic to happen and it is already working on a deep level i feel it and i plan to nourish our relationship in every way and make it a priority.  i do that by calling them every week and whenever i feel i will, by being available, sending them cards and notes in the mail and pray every night for a quality visit.  if i have to go to court to make that happen then i will.

Number two is my physical, emotional and spiritual health.  i promise to create the perfect environment that supports all of the aspects of my life.  i promise to stay physically active, and surround myself with the people who support a positive emotional and spiritual life.

Number three is to create prosperity in doing what i love.  i promise to stay true to myself.

Some other things i have down are  
to complete a 90 day global juice feast
to drive the best eco friendly car ever
to smile more often 
to grow the most abundant garden ever
travel to amazing exotic places i have never been before
to take new friends to the rainbow gathering
to see brett dennen and michael franti in concert
to go to live oak festival with cody and taylor

2007 was a year of GROWTH and HEALING myself....
early on in the year i switched jobs to make more money, which turned out to support me better and i was able to pay off old debt that had been lingering for a couple of years.  i saved up money to travel to the places i went like rainbow in arkansas and to see my mom in denver and catch a fantastic show at red rocks, i went to the raw spirit festival in sedona arizona, power to the peaceful in san fransisco and solutions for dreamers in santa barbara and saw jack johnson, spearhead & animal liberation orchastra. Camping in Three rivers and big sur for a weekend.... went to see ziggy marley in avila and i got to go to sisters of the dance.  2007 was eventful.  i didn't even mention all the dance parties, raw food potlucks and local live music shows.  i am grateful for those fantastic memories,  all the friendships along the way.
2007 showed up to be a VERY healthFUL year for me.  i spent all year studying raw food.  i didn't eat meat of any kind, stayed 100% commited to a raw vegan diet for over 100 days, and i ate the least amount of dairy i ever have in my life.  i went to the gym several times a week for most of the year.  i took over 100 fitness classes, worked out on the weights often and i started to jog for the first time in my life in 2007.  i took long hikes in the forest more than i ever have in my life.  i even relearned how to hoola hoop.  
ended an old idea and began a new one....
onyx found me
stopped smoking period.  no more smoking of any kind.  
2007 was the year to give back to my body that has been supporting me my whole life.  
much healing took place around me and inside of me in 2007.  
i am very blessed in 2007.

i look forward to 2008!




No comments: