Saturday, December 15, 2007

up, down, i am coming around


what a roller coaster ride of emotions i have been on.  is it the holidays?  is it life without a car?  what?  so, i am changing my mind about it all i decided a few days ago, with the help of a very beautiful friend Suraya.  she called, and i answered and my heart fell open, she caught it, got it and loved it and returned it with a new view and i chose to accept the gift she offered.  the gift of choosing to look at things differently.  don't give up on the dreams and plans i had made to punish myself for the accident that happened.  she said many of the same things that Rich (the most amazing, compassionate, loving boyfriend in the whole world) has said to me before.  i needed to hear it from her at that moment.  thank you Suraya for making a difference in my life.  i am choosing to see things differently and in a more pleasurable and playful way.  for example, i will share....maybe it might help someone else....
instead of saying i have to go to work 
say
i get to go play at indigo moon today
i get to meet many people i have never met before
i get to serve yummy food to hungry people
ect.....
i am so grateful to have a place to learn new things and meet new people and make lots of money too!!!
another one i used at my house is
i love to play around my house, picking up all the fun things i have and putting them away.
i get to play with laundry and putting all the clean clothes is so much fun.
going to the laundry mat is an adventure
so there it is, a change of attitude really helps to get through the stuff of life that offers us learning opportunities to grow.
oh, another thing, it has help me with is choosing healthy food for my body.
instead of saying
i can't have that piece of toasted bread with goat cheese
i say i prefer to put vibrant alive food that gives me energy into my body
which helps because i am telling the truth to myself
anyway, this is the bit i have for a beautiful saturday morning before i get to go to indigo moon and play.  then afterwards, i am so grateful to have a date with my man.
hope this blog will inspire someone else to change their attitude about things, so it doesn't seem like such a struggle.
much love

No comments: