Monday, November 26, 2007

time will tell


i want what i want, when i want it, damn it!!!  that isn't very virtuous, i know, and it is the truth for me so much of the time.

this blog has and is really about ME, ME, and ME.  i am in this mood, this space of mine at home feeling like i don't want to do anything although i want it all done for me.

i wish i didn't have to deal this the whole car wreck insurance and claim crap, i wish my house would pack & move itself into storage, and so on.  

okay, so tonight i will just pack another two boxes and call it a night.  tomorrow i will call the claim person back about the details of the accident she wants to know about.  
there.  
one thing at a time. 

a note on the bright side, i spoke with my beautiful boys tonight and i got to share some Love with them.  
i will see them soon.  

alright this blog is it for me tonight, i have to get away from the computer and get into moving mode.

oh, ya, a bit about food.  i have noticed since the accident i have gravitated towards some cooked food  (for the wrong kind of comfort) and that has been so negative for me.  tomorrow is a new day this is a new moment and that is not going to continue to be consumed by the wrong kinds of food.  

this experience has showed me once again how i can use food to feed my emotions and wow it's so strong at times... that this will take a super hero to break me away from this addiction... 
 

No comments: