Thursday, November 29, 2007

Living Light


(I really like the photo booth option on the mac book.  it works well with the blog spot.  i also like this whole blog spot deal.)
 
Anyway, i am still here at the Inn in Fort Bragg.... 

Today i went and toured the school and i really like it a lot.  the students i have met are super nice too.  

i toured around town looking at potential places to stay while i go to school and i feel drawn the most to Living Light Inn, so i reserved a shared room for the 21 days that i am here in January.  Oh, my Goddess it is SOOOO COLD here.  i feel the winter weather here.  

today i started the food plan/journal.  and i think it is going to work.  i tested it all day.  this morning when i woke up i planned out the food i was going to eat and i followed it.  the journal plan kept me from making spontaneous food choices that where NOT in my best interest.

i also bought a new book that jumped out at me today called "mindless eating".  

tomorrow i head back to the central coast.  back to the moon to serve up some more cooked food to pay the bills.  i do give gratitude for all that the job has provided me.... i just know the difference now and that offers me the challenge of staying with it until its time to go.

for the next month i will be looking into a couple of ways to help me pay for tuition.  

i have fully committed to attending school here in january and now i have to allow the universe to take care of the details.

it's going to be a joy ride!!!

No comments: