Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Letting go


just a bit more about letting go then i am REALLY letting go.....i promise to myself!

i had a good cry last night.  the tears came from the place of sadness that is where i left my boys.  i wish so much to be near them that it hurts so i cry and cry.  afterwards i fall asleep and see them in my dreams.  we are together and feeling so much love and comfort.  i felt taylor's head near my heart and cody right beside.  i know they love me and they know i love them.  i just have to practice patience in that our time to be together again will be soon.

i am proud of myself for not eating my way through the emotional garbage that came up last night, shoving it down further... instead i chose to acknowledge the feelings and feel them instead of ignoring them and covering them up.  yeah for me that is a big step!

letting go of ideas i have in my head will serve me just like letting go of the clutter around me does.  it allows space for me to grow.  here again i am letting go!
letting go is the theme for today.  that works well since i am packing and emotionally ready to break free of the bondage of my mind.  it does not mean that i am letting go of the memories though.  those are in my heart forever.  i am letting go of the hurt and pain that doesn't serve me anymore.
on a more positive note i am doing lots and lots of workouts, sometimes twice a day.  i am feeding my body THE BEST food available.  i am finishing unfinished business and moving right along on the packing scene in my house.  i am SUPER excited!

i received the confirmation from Living Light in the mail today.  they received my first tuition payment and i am enrolled!  they included a packing list and all the things i need to know about the school, classes and staying in fort bragg!  i leave on Tuesday evening to head up there with my mom to visit for two days.  

anyway, that's it for now.  i have to stop procrastinating and get to living.

No comments: