Friday, November 23, 2007

Slow Down

well, fuck, there's nothing more irritating than life slowing you down just when you get on a roll!   the lesson for me today is SLOW THE FUCK DOWN AND BE PRESENT IN EVERY MOMENT or greater forces alive will do it for me!
now i lay here at stop still and forced to be with the pain all over my body.  
the pain is caused by a collision i had with another car this morning on highway one.  thanking god right now that nobody was seriously injured physically.  all of us walked away.  my car is totaled and the other car drove away and i am not sure who's fault they are going to say it is.  i truly don't think it was mine.  i had no other choice than to crash into the car in front of me.  i guess blame really is not the point of all this anyway.  

i am not really sure there is a point.  

just sadness and healing i am working through right now.  

that's it 

No comments: