Thursday, November 15, 2007

Making Big BIG Changes right now!!!

SO.....
i AM making some big changes....

i made a decision to attend Living Light Raw Vegan Culinary Arts Institute in Fort Bragg - on the Mendocino Coast 6 hours North of where i live right now.  I will live there while attending the school.  Classes begin on January 19th, which is my 32nd birthday and end February 8th.  They are the fundamentals and essentials, the science behind the food and ending with a Raw Culinary Arts Associate Chef and Instructor Certification.  i plan on going further into advanced classes in the future.  For right now i am starting here.

i gave my 30 day notice at my house and a two month notice at my job. the plan is to put the few things i am still holding onto (scrapbooks, pictures) into storage.  then head up north to experience what it is like BE there.  

Outwardly i am purging, wrapping up and packing away all the "things" in my home.  Super exciting, it feels really freeing to going through this process right now. How nice is it that i live right across the street from a thrift store that's profits go to the homeless animal rescue?  it makes getting rid of stuff SO EASY!  

i am working as much as i can to earn the money i still need for tuition.  the total i still need to get in is $3510. by the 18th of December.  i made the first deposit of $900 to hold my space.  beyond that i still need to pay for lodging at the school which is $30 a night.  

Inward i am am fighting off the "monkey mind" that wants to stop me from making this change and that is such a challenge for me to get past sometimes.  i feel really confident in this change that i can override the bs my head can come up with most of the time.   

the holidays are approaching and it's a tough one for me when i still am being denied my children.  i have been taking action to get through the court crap.  
i am visualizing an AMAZING HEALING AND VIBRANT 2008!!

No comments: