Tuesday, February 12, 2008

PROCESSING!


oh YES!!
i am home. 

i am processing!
i can not believe how fast that all went.
like the blink of an eye!

and, i want to go back for more!
i love Living Light.

i LOVE being emersed into organic living food, the clean feeling of a well fed machine.
i miss the organic bedding i slept under every night and the sound of the boats pulling into the harbor outside the bedroom window. 
i miss all my friends i made there. 

i want to go back!!!

and i can't go right now.
i have to be here.
i am here, onyx too.
she missed me and i missed her too.

the girls took great care of my house while i was away!
they planted a garden for me, full of some of my favorite flowers.  and the didn't even know that they were my favorite which makes it even more special.  
all the house plants are alive and i smile at the little fingerprints they left behind.

i am ready to put all these new skills to use.
i am eager to share all the amazing possibilities with anyone open to recieving.
first i am going to hold a raw food workshop here in Cambria.  
so i am looking for a location to do that.  
sharing what i have learned feels really comfortable to me.

well, this is it for me tonight.

i am extra tired and have a book beside me i am ready to dive into "Wild Fermentations".  i should at least make it through the contents before i fall asleep and dream of sauerkraut & kimchi.

much LOVE

No comments: