Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i LOVE blogging...


for one it keeps me in touch with my family & friends.  lets them know what is going on in my life without me having to fill them in every time, they already know through reading the blogs.  
the most important part of blogging is for me (in addition to my own private journals)  i have a recorded history and a place to get my thoughts out.  a place and form of expression.  

this is going to be quick tonight as i am ready to get cozy in bed with a new library book (i check out 15 new ones today).  i now have books on aroma & herbal therapy, soul stories, angels, cat care, raw food recipes, belly dancing & yoga dvds, and soooo much more.

today renee and i worked on court paperwork to file a response with the court regarding the papers i was served for child support and to seek work.  the response was quite lengthy because it's a big fraudulent mess to respond to.  at first i felt a dark cloud come over me and i felt hopeless, and i wanted to crawl under the nearest rock and hide until this part of my life is over.  then renee gave me flower essences and i felt more able to clear through the dark cloud and sort through the piles of legal paperwork.  

here's to the POWER OF FLOWERS!!!  let me tell you!

that was the extent of my day pretty much.  it's all i could handle.  oh, except for the phone call to TAYLOR....we got to talk for a good 15 minutes before his grandma said he had to get off the phone to do his homework.  he loved coming home to find the birthday balloons and gifts i left at the door last night.  he was eating the granola bars i made for him when i called.  we talked about what was in them and about eating organic.  he even mentioned meeting this weekend and i said anytime anywhere i will be there.
yeah for that.  progress is happening & we deserve this to happen!!!  after that prayer renee and i made last night i KNOW that the tides are turning!!!

tonight i will be visualizing that happening and what that feels like.

good night!

No comments: