Sunday, April 27, 2008

Juice Feasting Day 58!!!

this is me and my new baby bunny named Little Miss Love or just Love for short.  She loves to hang out on my shoulder.  my honey brought her back for me from a trip he just took to visit his mom.  he knows how bad i have wanted a bunny.  our cat onyx needed a playmate too.  i can tell we are all matches made in heaven.

so interesting things have been stirring up inside me & around me.  first i have had  the past four days off from work to really focus on me and what i am putting energy towards.  i am really digging what that feels like.

i was able to spend two of the days with my new business partner Debbie doing what i LOVE and that is making RAW FOOD in the kitchen for others.  it's even more awesome  because she is on a JUICE FEAST TOO....she's past 92 days on LOVING IT SO MUCH SHE DOES NOT WANT TO STOP.  we catered a dinner for over 30 people last night.  4 course gourmet meal that EVERY ONE LOVED!!!  that felt so good doing what i love with such a positive FUN LOVING PERSON!!!  

i have had some eating issues arise for about a week now and very strong the past 2 days.  today was the worst.  i have felt attracted to cooked food and besides that i have been feeling like "sneaking" it, like when i was a little kid and i had to "sneak" food all the time.  that came up today when i was soul searching about what the hell is going on.  i forgot all about how i used to have to do that when i was little.  my mom would always give me a hard time about what i ate and when i could eat, that i got into this strange behavior of sneaking food.   little bites here and there.  not good behaviors.

i am NOT breaking this JUICE FEAST...NO WAY that's not an option i am just connecting dots and making observations of things coming up.

i have been resisting GREEN JUICE.  today i couldn't even think about one.  so today i had an orange, then i had a carrot, celery, beet and ginger and a carrot, celery, ginger later on that my sweet honey made for me.  i drank the water of 3 coconuts and that's it.

i think tomorrow things will be different.  as i type this i am feeing more towards a green tomorrow to balance out all the sweetness of today.

yesterday i felt sick all day.  a BAD HEADACHE and i felt dizzy and sick in my tummy all day.  until my honey came back from visiting his mom for a week and put his loving hands on my neck.  without knowing what he was doing the pain i had been feeling for hours and hours was GONE!  magic hands.  boy, was i grateful!!!

i am ending this for tonight.

MUCH LOVE & BLISS!!!

No comments: