Sunday, April 20, 2008

Juice Feasting Day 51!!!

it's time for me to LET GO!!!  i have known this for a while, i have held on by a tiny thread for way past the time.  fear has just gotten me to doubt the universe and my heart .

this juice feast does not let my intuition be covered up, that is for sure.  it has spoken to me loud and clear. 

IT IS TIME, I MUST LEAVE THE JOB I HAVE HAD FOR THE PAST YEAR AND MOVE ON!

it doesn't matter the situation, it is just not working with me.  it's funny because the mind wants to argue with my heart.  the heart is so quiet and patient.  the mind is so loud and relentless.  

letting go can feel either way right now depending on how i want to look at it.  i will give my notice to leave tomorrow, then pray that i will be taken care of.  i trust i am.

on the juice feasting front, i have had great GREEN JUICES the past two days.  lots of cravings for sugar and sweetness so i went for some herbal teas that need.  

one of the treats for myself on day fifty was the trip to THE SECRET GARDEN in san luis obispo, where i picked out some really great herbal tea blends.  i LOVE Kristen the store owner, she was a bright shining star that was so into herbs.  she is following her passion for life and it really shows.  that inspires me to do the same.

another treat for my body was a visit to get a colonic.  wow was that transformational.  three long rope like looking pieces that were 8-10 inches long leaving my body.  afterwards i felt so amazingly light and free.  

the cleansing is happening on a deep deep level for me right now.  i know it. i feel it.  

the thing most on my mind is this job thing and it's bringing me down at the moment.  ok, i will take responsibility, i am allowing it to pull me that way.  LET GO BRANDIE, COMPLETELY!!

so this is it for me tonight.

transformation is happening, it can be scary and exciting at the same time.




1 comment:

David and Katrina Rainoshek said...

Hi Brandie!

Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving your birthday wishes!

I will most certainly add your blog to the blog roll!! It is a beauty!!

So nice to know you are Juice Feasting with us.

With love,

Katrina