Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Juice Feasting Day 48!!!

this piece of really beautiful art speaks to me tonight.  Rita is the artists name and her work is a favorite of mine.

today was a VERY AMAZING day for me.  the kind of day i don't want to be over.  i have noticed that the days that i do not go to work at indigo moon are so peaceful and magical.  that says something about the job i have right now.  more on that later....

i woke up slowly with my honey bunny and we cuddled until he left for work.  then i slowly began to take on the important tasks of the day like setting up press releases for the upcoming Live Food classes i am teaching.  i made new fliers and even had them printed out.  i hopped on my bike and rode through town posting them up.  then i treated myself to the santa rosa creek ride out through the country roads, passing the cows and breathing the freshest air.  all the milk thistle on the side of the road made my mouth water.  the destination was the mini produce stand where i loaded up the bike with shhhhh (oranges, i haven't given up yet) and lots of meyer lemons and limes.  i swear the ride out there was so enlivening that i started to cry with joy.  my heart was so happy.

i came back into town and dropped the citrus off the bike and decided i wanted more exercise. wow, that's something i love to have happen.  i actually want to exercise.  so i started walking and ended up on top of lodge hill  which is about a 2 mile hike up hill.  this time the same destination was a citrus stand and i filled up my bag with more limes & lemons.   

i saw so many friendly faces today on my journey outside around town.  that's another thing about cambria - it's just a big hug for the soul and enlivens the spirit to feel so safe.

i am really grateful for having spent the past three years here.  i haven't mentioned this in my blog yet....i am moving.....to san luis obispo......my honey & i are moving in together......the beginning of july.....when we get back from the rainbow gathering!  it's a HUGE step for both of us and we are both SO EXCITED!  we have been dating for two years (this week is our anniversary, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY)!!!

cambria will always have a special place in my heart for sure.  this little town took me in when i was lost and searching for something to hold onto to.  cambria provided me a safe place to find myself and do SO MUCH recovery & healing.  i have made so many connections here that will forever nurture my heart.  this place is magical.

onto new beginnings and this move just feels natural.  a house found me and it happens to be right in front of the commercial kitchen i will be making magic in.  i have a wonderful friend and live food mentor debbie and together we are co creating a business together.  actually we are merging our two businesses into one.  

thing are good and only getting better.

my daily juices are pretty much the same every day.  i always wake up to the msm/lemon/water, take e3 live, b12 and vitalyzm, natural cellular defence.
throughout the day i drink 3 veggie juices that consist of lemon, lime, cucumber, celery, ginger, garlic and a tons of greens like spinach, kale, rainbow chard, cilantro, basil, romaine and sometimes red bell or beets & their tops.  to that i add VITA-MINERAL GREENS, SPIRULINA, KELP AND HEMP OIL.  then at night the candida screams LET ME HAVE THE ORANGES AND I WILL SHUT UP!!!  so i have the orange juice with cinnamon & coconut butter sometimes or i will go the other way and have it with spirulina - always with bee pollen. 
i always drink 3-4 quarts of water and sometimes i add herbs to that.  milk thistle is a favorite and stone breaker tea is 3 times a day.

i would really like to cut out the oranges and all fruit for at least a week.  i feel the strength to do that arising soon.  

i have another colonic on friday for the mid-way through cleaning out.  honestly, i feel pretty darn cleaned out but i know there is much garbage buried and more gets uncovered everyday.

i think i am done for tonight.

MUCH LOVE!!!!




1 comment:

Penni said...

Oh Brandie! Your day sounds magical! You description of biking around Cambria and shopping for produce sounds like heaven on earth to me. I have only driven through San Luis Obispo, but I remember liking it very much.

All the very best to you, you honey and your growing business!!

Penni