Saturday, May 31, 2008

Juice Feasting Day 91!!!

(This is one of the best pictures of myself while juice feasting.  i remember this morning clearly)

What a journey this 91 days has been.  if you ask me now, it went by fast.  the last month especially.  yesterday i ate soaked prunes + a hand full of dates as well as the usual 4 quarts of green juice.  i couldn't help myself at farmer's market.  i have a bowl of apricots waiting me today with fresh, local, organic blue berries.  tomorrow i will be making a cucumber, tomato and basil salad.  i am ready to move onto chewing and delighting in avocado, sprouts and the SWEET SWEET SPINACH!!!  SAUERKRAUT is at the top of that list as well!!!

The biggest challenge of the juice feast for me as been gearing up to juice everyday.  once i get into the flow - NO PROBLEM, it's just the "before juicing procrastination" that sometimes lasts for hours on some days.  what is that juice resistance about anyway?  i haven't pin pointed that out yet!

Another challenge for me was not tasting too much food while making food for others.  especially the last 30 days that i have been more into making LIVE VEGAN food for others, there is a part of me that really wanted to experience what they are tasting and allowed myself that tiniest bite, feeling it all the way down my system and through my energy as well.  which is an important lesson for me as well.  i feel that effect specifically with dehydrated foods.  lower energy and a feeling of heaviness.

the last 30 days for me have been really full filling and that appears to me to be where everything came together.  90 days of JUICE FEASTING are perfect, with the last two as a sort of play day along with the four quarts of GREENS!!!

i will take MANY of the Juice Feasting habits with me - the morning msm/lemon/water in the quart jar every morning when i wake, skin/tongue brushing, GREEN JUICE, all the stretching & exercise, journaling/blogging, taking time to lay in the sun, colonics/enemas, and over all just being the BEST i can possibly to myself!

i woke up really excited this morning and hopeful!!!

On the heels of the 92 day JUICE FEAST i am moving onto another phase of my life.  today i will be putting the last of the things in my house into boxes and moving them into storage tomorrow.  

THEN COMES OPENING UP A LIVE VEGAN CAFE in SAN LUIS OBISPO!!!  

well this is all i have right now.  i feel like i need to get moving along!

ALL IS WELL IN THIS WORLD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog and am trying to get caught up on your archives. I'm on day 13 of my juice feast and get so much out of reading about other's experiences. I think I know you from myspace. I'm in awe of how well you did on your feast hope I can do half of what you did. Congratulations!

Did you open your cafe? Where?

I'm blogging at ourbabyblue.wordpress.com.

Much love, Sarah