Monday, May 12, 2008

Juice Feasting Day 73!!!

Breaking through today.  the past two weeks have been very much about my younger years.  healing from my parents divorce that happened when i was 13-14, relationships i had in my teens and a ton of emotion that was suppressed for WAY TOO LONG.  i found myself quite a few times the past week acting out those emotions.  

this weekend i was at a woman's retreat and really had a chance to be quite and nurture myself and that's just what i did.  as well as had a letting go ceremony, made a vision board, took a long walk on the beach, made lots of yummy live food for everyone (JUICY JUICE FOR ME), hoola hooped, learned new moves, rebounded, made some soy candles, and really connected with a plant named peperoni presence just to say a few things.  the other 6 women were joys to be with too.  all in all it was a restful weekend.  it had a wonderful ending with my honey bringing me coconuts, melon and LOADS of LOVE!!!  ah, yum yum!

then there is the break threw i felt come on this afternoon while i was out for a walk.  while clearing my head a sense of surrender and peace came over me and a thought passed through my mind that i was through the tough emotional stuff i had been processing the past two weeks.  after that, freedom filled my being.

i am FREE in the world now to create whatever i want.  today is the first monday of the new business adventure with debbie.  i planned menus, shopping lists, worked on the website and emails and phone calls.  i walked for two hours, went to nia to DANCE & PLAY.  and the funnest of all i played in the kitchen tonight making live food for a friend who is leaving for a trip.  

i am SO EXCITED about this new stuff happening in my life right now.  so GRATEFUL for all the blessings in my life!

this is it for me tonight i am so tired and ready to tuck myself in.  i have a busy day planned for myself.  more of the same!  i am soooo lucky!!

No comments: