Friday, September 4, 2009

i am baaaccckkk to blogging!!!




i missed this blogging space.  the past postings have refreshed my memory about why i began to write a blog.  a place for me to gather the bits of life together that i wish to share.  juice feasting was the main reason i began, now it is the pure pleasure of sharing more of myself and what is going on for me these days.

to fill in a bit, i am back in beautiful Cambria and this time i take the country road home.  yup, santa rosa creek road!  Cambria wanted me back so here i am.  

i did the raw food cafe thing in slo for a year and that was a learning experience in business for me for sure!  i collected a bunch of really amazing new friends and found the true LOVE for me these days and that is BIKRAM YOGA!!!  ok, so i have another LOVE too and that one i will keep a secret for a bit longer....

i developed some products and have been taking them to farmers market for the past 4 months.  THE ONE PRODUCT I REALLY care for with passion is LIQUID LOVE.  the others i am getting ready to either pass the production onto someone else or let it go.  

i feel that the REAL MESSAGE coming to me is to LIVE SIMPLY and STOP with the INSANE AMOUNTS OF WORK!!!  

so i find myself out here on a farm with unlimited possibilities and a whole lotta love to give and an amazing opportunity to truly give it to myself.  what am i directed to do?

that's what this is about this time...what do i really desire to do?




No comments: